How To Survive memorizing -- Keita Adachi

     Sometimes we have to memorize many things for examinations. That is very hard, but I have 4 methods which I actually used in the past to memorize various things efficiently and easily. 

    First, we should memorize something before going to bed. And second, we should review the thing which we memorize before going to bed at last night in next day's morning. It helps us memorize something for a long term because our brains organize our memories during sleeping. Third, we should make these our daily routine. Actually, I studied same textbooks about grammar and vocabulary of English every day, and I felt it was not hard for me to study with these after I had made these my daily routine. It helps us study something on a daily basis. Fourth, in my personal opinion, we'd better not memorize something by writing it many times. Instead of it, I believe we should memorize something only by reading because memorizing by writing costs a lot of time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Sound That Affects Me -- Kazuki Hashimoto

The strongest animal in the animal world ---Haruka Ikegami--

Alternative Medicine? -- Brian (Chulgyu) Ku