Alternative medicine? -- Keiya Mori


Hello there, I’m Keiya. Have you ever tried to go on a diet in order to lose your weight? There are so many purposes of that, for example, some people say for health, other people say for keeping their body’s shape. 
In Japan, as far as I know, the problem that those who want to lose weight are prescribed the medicine for diabetes mellitus has been appeared. What is the problem?
 
Yes, it has a huge big issue because there are many side effect. It is, of course, made for patients so if those who do not suffer from illness take medicine, it is obvious to happen unexpected effects. According to Japan Medical Association, that situation is strongly discouraged. We ought to utilize for medicines as the right way!


Comments

  1. I didn't know that someone prescribes the medicine for diabetes to those who want to lose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would not want to use that medicine if I wanted to lose weight and I am not diabetic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is really scary fact!!!! I think I will have to care about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. An interesting medical fact in Japan ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't know that fact! We have to be very careful

    ReplyDelete
  6. We think it carefully. Some people are attractive it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Sound That Affects Me -- Kazuki Hashimoto

The strongest animal in the animal world ---Haruka Ikegami--

Alternative Medicine? -- Brian (Chulgyu) Ku