Finding Your Paassion & Makit It Your Job-- Shanin Hirakawa

 

“What skills do you want to be using at work?”

I would like to use my Interpersonal skills and organizational skills, because flight attendant must speak two or more languages.

“What do you want to get out of work?”

  I want to get the communication skills, because I think it connects with human relationship which is difficult to our life.

 

What kind of place would you prefer?” 

  I want to work with people from various cultures and with different ideas. I think if work with them, I think I could improve human resources management and understanding people's feeling.

 

“Is this something you would like to try? If so, how could you make it happen?”

  Yes, I would like to try that. By choosing with a lot of job options, I don't have trouble with work. In addition, if didn't like or not suits for me, I can change whenever I wanted to.

 

“Can you see yourself having such a career?”

  No, I can’t. I will probably change my future job, so I think I would apply two or more job.

 

“Do you agree? What would be the one thing, above all else, that would make you happy in a job?”

  I agree with that opinion. I think if I did the job that I am not interested in, probably I would quit soon. That is why it is better to do what you are good at in. If you do what you are good at as a ob, you will not only be needed by those around you if your work goes well, but also be evaluated for your achievements, making it easier to feel rewarding.


5 Ways To Ask for a Job in a Professional Manner | Indeed.com

Comments

  1. I can understand interestes in thd job are important!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I strongly agree with your third opinion. I would like to work with people who have various cultures and values. I hope your dream comes true!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can understand your opinion. I think having curiosity is your strong point!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you'll definitely come true your dream that want to be a flight attendant!!♡

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Sound That Affects Me -- Kazuki Hashimoto

The strongest animal in the animal world ---Haruka Ikegami--

Alternative Medicine? -- Brian (Chulgyu) Ku