Finding love--Shanin Hirakawa

 The best way to find someone to love is do not put too much pressure on yourself and don't seek romance. In other words, do not be rush about getting a boyfriend quickly. If you work hard towards your dreams or you concentrate on something and do your best, someone will naturally like you. So that I think the couple who are doing well, they can respect each other and I think that's the secret to a long-term relationship by having them like themselves as they are. In short, I think the single person just do not interact with other people in a narrow range, so if you work or study to broad range, you would probably find a good person for sure! 

caho0811 on instagram!!♡ Cute Doodle Art, Cute Doodles, Cute Art, Anime ...

Comments

  1. I think your thoughts are wonderful!!! I believe it's important not to be too intrusive. Giving each other space is crucial for maintaining a healthy and lasting connection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with your opinion. Not focusing on finding love is a good way to finding love, I think. If you study hard or work hard or spend your time fullest, they who do that same as you would be coming to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your thought towards love♡ Also, your photo is very cuteeeee!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the idea of you trying to make the relationship last, not just be partners!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. exactly we should not rush to make lover!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Sound That Affects Me -- Kazuki Hashimoto

The strongest animal in the animal world ---Haruka Ikegami--

Alternative Medicine? -- Brian (Chulgyu) Ku