Finding Love -- Hana Suzuki


    For me, the best way to find "special person" is giving up on love. Giving up mean spending good time everyday for yourself. Many people can't find special person during making effort to find out good person. I don't know why, but many of my friend could only one person for them when they gave up on love. ALso, my respected teacher said to me that if you give up on love and spend happy daily life, the special person will appear out of the blue! I believe this thinking, so I think the best way to find "special person" is giving up on love.

   However, some people can find someone nice online. That's why I don't think only giving up on love is the best way.



Comments

  1. I agree with your and your teacher's opinion so much! My opinion is almost same as you lol
    So, please read my blog and tell me your feelings:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read your blog! We are almost same idea lol I'm glad to share same feelings!!!

      Delete
  2. I think spending good time for myself is the best way to finding love too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeeees! My teacher was really wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Sound That Affects Me -- Kazuki Hashimoto

The strongest animal in the animal world ---Haruka Ikegami--

Alternative Medicine? -- Brian (Chulgyu) Ku