A Sound That Affects Me -- Hana Suzuki

    I love the sound that the crunch of walking on a fresh layer of snow. The reason is that it makes me calm, and relaxing. The snow reminds me of memories of my hometown. From childhood until now, I have spent winter with snow because my homecountry is Hokkaido, Japan. Hokkaido is located in the northernmost part of Japan. I love winter's atmosphere such as cold and dry air, calm wind, bright sun with snow, and so on. All of winter things is my favorite. The sound that the crunch of walking on a fresh layer of snow reminds me these winter things I like, so I love this sound!




Comments

  1. It sounds like a wonderful sound memory! While the topic changes, I really want to go Hokkaido because it's known for gourmet food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds pretty nice for the sound of the crunch of walking on a fresh layer of snow to strongly connect your memories in childhood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful memory!! I could image the view of your childhood because of your sentences are so clear. I never been to Hokkaido in winter. I really want to go there:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought everyone disliked winter in Hokkaido because of the cold weather. I jealous that you get a lot of snow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I envy you. I want to go to Hokkaido someday;(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to experience the winter Hokkaido! I can't even imagine it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Sound That Affects Me -- Kazuki Hashimoto

The strongest animal in the animal world ---Haruka Ikegami--

Alternative Medicine? -- Brian (Chulgyu) Ku