Moses Keon Oh Lee -- PERFORMER

 

My personality is PERFORMER.

This type is enthusiastic, sociable, and sensitive to me. And I am like fun-loving, outgoing, often a good motivator and can be unreliable.

I think some of them are correct and some of them are incorrect to me.

I agree about I am enthusiastic, sociable, sensitive, fun-loving, outgoing, and often a good motivator.

 I usually enthusiastic like a fire. But like a fire, with no more firewood, sometime I quickly fizzle out. And I usually want to meet another people and hang out with them. Also I am sensitive to emotions, so I tend to be sensitive to other people's emotions at times. I enjoy giving advice to help people who around me overcome difficult situation when they are going through tough times.

Sometimes I think that there is little significance of word what I’m saying because I often talk too much. However, I cannot agree that it can be unreliable.

Comments

  1. Your MBTI is a little similar to me. I agree with the idea that you are socialable, because you are really funny at the museum. I really like your american jokes(^_-)-☆

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your expressions of sentences are so wonderful!! They were easy for me to imagine your personality. I feel you are a sociable and out-going person. And I agree with a last sentence.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I respect your MBTI because you are sociable and enthusiastic. It is similar for me to fall in and out of things quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Using simile expressions is very interesting! I want to try to use such expressions someday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Moses. I agree that you are quite sociable person. When you visit Japan, we Japanese people will welcome to you. You can also listen to others politely. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I talked with you for the first time, I found you sociable because I enjoyed talking comfortably! Please teach me Korean language a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree that you are sociable person, because when we talk together, you can expand the conversation which is good 👍p.s. teach me Korean. 🥺

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Sound That Affects Me -- Kazuki Hashimoto

The strongest animal in the animal world ---Haruka Ikegami--

Alternative Medicine? -- Brian (Chulgyu) Ku