Finding Your Passion & Making It Your Job -- Hana Suzuki

    On this page, I'm going to answer the 6 questions. I want to be an English teacher someday.

“What skills do you want to be using at work?”

I would like to use my communication skills for the job. I think I'm good at getting alongwell with someone even if someone is the person I meet for the first time. Also, I think I'm good at keeping a good relationship with someone.

“What do you want to get out of work?”

   I would like to get the abiliry of patience from the work because I don't have it. It is also because I have experienced the incidents of lack of patience and troublemany many times. If I will be a teacher, this abilities must be required.

What kind of place would you prefer?” 

   I would like to work at a school because I want to be a teacher. Moreover, I want to work with my beautiful memory of my school days. By workimg at a school, I think I can remember.

“Is this something you would like to try? If so, how could you make it happen?”

Yes!I This is something I would like to try. As I said before, my dream is to be a teacher, but this is unclear thing. The most important things is to find out oneself. If I can know myself deeply, it can make happen.

“Can you see yourself having such a career?”

No, because I have many jobs that I want to try. That's why I can't imagine.

“Do you agree? What would be the one thing, above all else, that would make you happy in a job?”

I agree with this opinion. I think most important things for the happiness on the work is passion. Without passion, many people can't feel positive things from the job. In my experience, by working with passion, I could work part time job with happiness.






Comments

  1. I'm jealous you've found what job you want to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you have good communication skills. I wanted to be taught English by such as you when I was a student!! I hope your dream comes true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with you. I wanted to get the ability of patience too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Sound That Affects Me -- Kazuki Hashimoto

The strongest animal in the animal world ---Haruka Ikegami--

Alternative Medicine? -- Brian (Chulgyu) Ku