"Finding Your Passion & Making It Your Job -- Rin Oyama

I think everyone can agree that it is right to decide on the type of work that suits an individual's personality. However, this is not a realistic way of thinking in modern society, especially in modern Japan. This is because in today's Japan, those who give jobs have more power than those who do the work. Personality is merely a tool for companies to select human resources, and it is believed that individuals should change or omit their personality for the sake of work.
However, Emma Rosen argued that ultimately, personal happiness should be the most important consideration when choosing a career. In other words, she showed that you can get a better job by identifying what you want to do and what you can do, what you want to learn from the job, and what you want from the environment. is.
She predicts that future trends will include working in different types of jobs and having a wide range of employment status, including freelance, full-time, and part-time positions. However, when working in Japan, it is common to work in one job for a long period of time, so the attitude of working in various types of jobs may be seen as avant-garde and unstable. Furthermore, if you develop your career in this way, it may become difficult to determine your income based on the occupation you engage in and the period of employment, which may make it difficult to make concrete plans for your future life.
Making decisions based on personal happiness is certainly an easy logic to understand. However, I can imagine that some problems will arise in society if everyone prioritizes their own happiness. For example, starting a family is not something everyone wants. However, this is an issue that is essential to maintaining society. I believe that what is needed at this time is to expand the image of individual happiness through external stimulation. Similarly, it may be important to change the social system so that individuals choose careers and sometimes try new things with an awareness of expanding what they want to do and what they can do.

My personal things:
Skills; I want to use them at work
1. I can be staying cool and calm.
2. I explain most things easily, shortly, and comprehensively.
3. I enable to propose new ideas after analysing problems.
What I will get; I want to get them out of work
1. Interaction with others who share similar values
2. Time when I can immerse myself in my thoughts alone
3. New sources of imformation and knowlege

Working environment; I prefer them to others

1. A space where I can concentrate and work alone
2. Working hours where I don't have to adjust my progress to others
3. A workplace where the person in charge of the role, such as a boss or leader, is not me.







Comments

  1. I got convinced I can't plan anything if the income is unstable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with your opinion about thought of the workplace in Japan.
    Through reading your sentences, I'm certain Emma's working style is difficult for Japanese to realize in Japan again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I′m with you especially skill that you want to use at work. Speaking logically is essential to working adults but it is difficult for me. I think you can do it easily!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Sound That Affects Me -- Kazuki Hashimoto

The strongest animal in the animal world ---Haruka Ikegami--

Alternative Medicine? -- Brian (Chulgyu) Ku