Finding My Passion & Making It My Job -- Mika

 I will answer the Emma’s questions.

"What skills do you want to be using at work?" 

First, I would like to use skill of solve problems. I think it is including listening skill and logical thinking ability. The reason is I feel reward for solving something by my proposal.

"What do you want to get out of work?" 

 Second, I would like to get professional skill like IT and experience with prime vender from young employees. I can raise my market value in order to get them. Also, it is easier to do career changing.

"What kind of working environment would you prefer?" 

 Third, I would like to work online because I do not like commuting. Also, I would like to work small to medium enterprise. In my opinion, big company has many workers so that there are a few chances to try by myself and to promote. On the other hand, startup, and venture company do not developed systems in place. And the worker is more responsible than worker in big company even though they are flesh men because of small size company.

‘Is this something you would like to try? If so, how could you make it happen?’

No, I don’t. I would like to get a specific skill to become a high-value individual.

‘Can you see yourself having such a career?’" Do you agree? What would be the one thing, above all else, that would make you happy in a job?

Yes, I can. I agree with 'portfolio career' where one does a range of part time, freelance and contract jobs. In my opinion, I need to do such a career until I have a child. If I have a family, I should work regularly to get money constantly.

 





Comments

  1. I also dislike commuting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I strongly agree with your third and last opinions.
    We often talk about our career, so I see why you chose this illustration:) Your ideal of a work life shows up in this image well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really respect you. I never thought about my career in that detail like you and I think you are a wonderful person. I hope your working life will be good next year.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Sound That Affects Me -- Kazuki Hashimoto

The strongest animal in the animal world ---Haruka Ikegami--

Alternative Medicine? -- Brian (Chulgyu) Ku