Alternative Medicine? -- Moses_Keon Oh, Lee


I have tried traditional Korean medicine, known as Hanbang, by getting prescribed herbal medicine from a traditional Korean medicine clinic. Hanbang is a traditional Eastern medicine that is quite popular in Korea. During my student days, when I felt physically exhausted from long hours of studying, I visited a Korean medicine clinic. They prescribed herbal medicine to help replenish my stamina. The herbal medicine I took played a significant role in maintaining my physical condition until the day of the exam. Since then, whenever I feel a decline in my energy or encounter health issues that may not require conventional medical treatment, I occasionally seek assistance from traditional Korean medicine.





Comments

  1. I want to try that Korean medicine when I felt exhausted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That seems to be bitter but we have a proverb; Good medicine tastes bitter to the mouth, that’s that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used herbal medicine for a while, so I think that herbal medicine is really effective.
    Also, I think competition for entrance exams is tough in Korea so, taking the Korean entrance exam seems difficult and exhausting!🙀

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Sound That Affects Me -- Kazuki Hashimoto

The strongest animal in the animal world ---Haruka Ikegami--

Alternative Medicine? -- Brian (Chulgyu) Ku