A Sound That Affects Me -- Kazuki Hashimoto

    I really like the sound of walking on snow which is pilled up. At first, I love the winter the most in four seasons. Also, I rarely saw snow in my hometown which is Fukuoka, in Japan. I don't remember surely, but I could see snow once a year or two years there because the place is relatively warmer than any places of Japan. Thus, I really used to enjoy walking on snow or having a snowball fight in a childhood whenever it snowed. That's why I love the sound.




Comments

  1. Oh, i am here with U because my hometown seldom has a large amount of snow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this sounds too!
    It's also rarely thing to snow in my hometown. So, I strongly understand your feeling:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember it snowed heavily when I went to Fukuoka when I was a child. That's where I saw the snow for the first time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even in Osaka, it is not often that we get snow, so this sound is rare!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can understand your feeling. Snow is very special in Chiba, too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The strongest animal in the animal world ---Haruka Ikegami--

Alternative Medicine? -- Brian (Chulgyu) Ku