Kapai-- Shanin Hirakawa

 Kapai have several meanings like "Good!", "excellent", "Well done!" or "okay". You can use these expression for conversation to convey positivity and approval. For instance, when appreciating someone's cooking, you could say, " Kai kapai" to compliment the food. By adding "kai" at the top word of "kapai", it means "good food" or "tasty food". In an overall context, it's a compliment to the person who prepared the meal. Also, in other terms, you can use "kapai" if someone does a good job like passing the examination, so you might say "kapai" to praise them.  

Ka Pai Unisex Sweatshirt – Totaea

Comments

  1. It is easy for me to understand how I can use that because of many examples.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely word! You are developing your writing skill now. Sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to use kapai instead of good job from now!!!! Shanin kapai, Mutou kapai, everyone kapai(●^o^●)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds so good!! Kapai shanin for coming school on time! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have many oppotunities to use "Well done" to you, for exemple, when you come to school on time.lol From now on, I'll use Kapai on this situation!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for teaching me such a nice word! I can use this word a lot in daily life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The word is very useful!! And the sounds are so lovely:)
    I wanna use this word in my days!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Sound That Affects Me -- Kazuki Hashimoto

The strongest animal in the animal world ---Haruka Ikegami--

Alternative Medicine? -- Brian (Chulgyu) Ku