Alternative Medicine? -- Hana Ito

 The last time I experienced alternative medicine was a long time ago, but it was such a memorable experience for me. I had an acupuncture treatment because my cousin’s father is an acupuncturist. I had been so curious about how it works. However, during the treatment, I only felt hurt and regretted taking it; I thought it was not that hurt since my parents and my grandmother said it was refreshing. I also expected it would bring a lot of change to my body, but NOTHING CHANGE ― maybe I was too young to experience how my parents feel? :( 


I do not think alternative treatments are the best way to keep people’s bodies in good condition since they didn’t work for me. However, I believe it is not the worst way either; sometimes people feel it is working.



Comments

  1. Actually, my father had an acupuncture treatment, too. Also, the result was same as you:₍ That's why, I agree with your opinion of last sentence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks painful, but I thought it wouldn't hurt! But if it hurts, I don't want to do it either...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I know what you feel and sometimes for who are not getting better, it is no worth…

    ReplyDelete
  4. Acupuncture looks like a painful medicine...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Age may actually have a lot to do with it! People who are too young are too healthy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Sound That Affects Me -- Kazuki Hashimoto

The strongest animal in the animal world ---Haruka Ikegami--

Alternative Medicine? -- Brian (Chulgyu) Ku