How to survive a family holiday Rin Oyama

 How to survive a family holiday

    A family holiday is a challenge for me, because all members of my family have quite different preferences. Especially, for me, I often feel anxious that my mother decide to go outside on a family holiday. I really like to stay at home, and I prefer indoor activities such as reading books and watching movies to outdoor ones. She has a huge power to determined something in my family, so when she suggests to spend a family holiday to enjoy the outside leisure, we should accept her idea apparently happily. 
    Because I would hate us having a trouble, I always follow to our family. However, these days I find that it is exciting for me to do what I can do at home outside. For example, if I and my family go camping close to mountains or rivers, I will sit down a chair and read books while listening to the sound of streams or birds. It is just unusual events, and I feel grate and wonder when happening something unexpectable. 
    Lastly, I mean that it is difficult to change the world around you, not you. If you know a method to change yourself happier, it is the tip to survive several difficulties. For me, I can enjoy a family holiday more and more without any patience.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Sound That Affects Me -- Kazuki Hashimoto

The strongest animal in the animal world ---Haruka Ikegami--

Alternative Medicine? -- Brian (Chulgyu) Ku