Finding love – Haruka Ikegami

 What is the best way to find love

  I think spending time to work hard or study hard, so living each day to the fullest, the best person for me would be coming. Timing is one of the important things to find love. Loving yourself is also the important thing. Because, I believe if you don’t love yourself, you cannot love someone else. To sum up, my answers are living each day to the fullest and loving myself.

Do you prefer searching for 'that special person' online or in real life? 

  I prefer searching for the person in real life. Because, I don’t usually use SNS to find new friends or love.  I have never tried searching the person online. However, this way might match me to find love.

Do you expect love to come your way incidentally as you go about your daily life?

 Yes, I do. I think love will come to our daily life without doing special.

 

I feel finding love is plus something in my life. So, I don’t focus on it to spend my time.

I believe there is my destiny lol Now, I want to keep studying English here and prepare to be a member of society.


                        



Comments

  1. I really like your thinking! Let's enjoy studying English without finding love:))) But I really enjoy chatting with you about love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with your opinion that "Timing is one of the important things to find love. Loving yourself is also the important thing". However, for me, it's difficult things, so I hope I will love myself!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you that timing is the key to finding love♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is good you are with room in your mind about love.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Sound That Affects Me -- Kazuki Hashimoto

The strongest animal in the animal world ---Haruka Ikegami--

Alternative Medicine? -- Brian (Chulgyu) Ku