Supplements!?💊 -- Yuto Tsujisawa

 Supplements💊 are often sold at supermarkets as alternative medicine!

I often get canker sores, and ever since I was little, my parents would tell me to take supplements💊 every time I got a canker sore.

I thought, “Isn't it too late after I get a canker sore?'” But I couldn't get into the habit of taking supplements💊 every day, so I only took them when I was told to.

Then, when I became a college student and lived alone, I had terrible canker sores! It was terrible!😭😭😭

So, I decided to take supplements💊 every day, and when I did so, I no longer had canker sores.

I think supplements💊 are effective to a certain extent! Everyone please try using it!



Comments

  1. Getting cancer sores are so terrible I know... If I get it, I definitely try these kinds of supplements!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Supplements are nice and easy to get your hands on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That’s too bad…… and
    Your blog is a lot of emojis and difficult to read it💢💢

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Sound That Affects Me -- Kazuki Hashimoto

The strongest animal in the animal world ---Haruka Ikegami--

Alternative Medicine? -- Brian (Chulgyu) Ku