A Sound That Affects Me -- Mika

I love background music because it helps calm my mind. I'm particularly fond of Ghibli music. Recently, I've developed a fondness for French music influenced by movies. While I can work in silence, having music playing makes me feel like I'm in a café, elevating my mood and adding a touch of elegance. I often listen to it while doing homework, reading, or cooking. On the other hand, I dislike hearing loud background noises, so I really appreciate noise-canceling mode.






Comments

  1. I'll sing for you as background music♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Ghibli music is the most favorite for you? I love music featured the Cat's Returns.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like it too! My most favorite one is "From up on poppy hill". Please listen to it:)

      Delete
  3. exactly Ghibli music makes me relax :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Ghibli music too! We often listen to these kinds of background music while studying together at central library. I love and treasure this time💛

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for lovely comment♡ I live the time too:))) I'm really happy to share background music each other and respect me if I listen to unusual one.

      Delete
  5. I love that kind of sound too!! Background music without lyrics helps me concentrate on my studies and other tasks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe having no lyrics is also a crucial aspect in our studies‼

      Delete
  6. I like BGM, too. Actually, I am listening to music while writing comments:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find that working while listening to music helps me stay productive!

      Delete
  7. I listen to Ghibli music too, when I am studying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad that you, like me, enjoy Studio Ghibli!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Sound That Affects Me -- Kazuki Hashimoto

The strongest animal in the animal world ---Haruka Ikegami--

Alternative Medicine? -- Brian (Chulgyu) Ku