A Response to Detail '23 -- Mika

 My favorite project at Detail 23 is "The Escape" that is private house near by an ocean. It was designed by Ruby Kinney and designed for family. I really like this design because I really like spaces with wide, open windows. When I become old, one of my dreams is to buy a villa like this and live gracefully. This building is equipped with solar panels, offering two main benefits. Firstly, it harnesses renewable energy, allowing for a reduction in reliance on non-renewable sources. Secondly, it contributes to the reduction of harmful emissions, thereby minimizing the environmental impact compared to conventional energy generation methods.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Sound That Affects Me -- Kazuki Hashimoto

The strongest animal in the animal world ---Haruka Ikegami--

Alternative Medicine? -- Brian (Chulgyu) Ku