Why is the begging of notes ‘A(la)’?__ Keiya Mori

 Hello I’m Keiya. I love music both listening and playing and I belonged to wind music club. 
 By the way, do you all know the reason that the start of notes is La? Actually, in English, we can say ‘la,’ but in German, they often say ‘A’ and it’s pronounced A as [a:]. I believe that most of all people who know music tend to pronounce as the German way.
 The definition of A(la) is the sixth notes by dictionaries. Why and who did choose A(la) because it seems to be complicated and difficult to memorize.
 I can tell you all the easiest method to remember. Let’s say think about the keys of piano and what key is the first note in the left? Yeah, it is A(la)!
 How easy! I’m happy if someone has interest in music! 


 Thank you!

Comments

  1. That's a little complicated, but once I learn it, I never forget it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mother plays the piano, but I feel like she doesn't know this. I'll tell her! 🎹🎼.•*¨*•.¸¸♬🎶🎼 🎹🎼.•*¨*•.¸¸♬🎶

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Sound That Affects Me -- Kazuki Hashimoto

The strongest animal in the animal world ---Haruka Ikegami--

Alternative Medicine? -- Brian (Chulgyu) Ku