The strongest animal in the animal world ---Haruka Ikegami--

 Do you know about hippos? You guys maybe think hippos are gentle and calm animals. However, the fact is different. First, it is about 3 or 4 meters in their body length and their weight are 1.5t ~ 4t like elephants and rhinoceroses. Also, hippos can run at 40 kilometers per 1 hour and they can swim at 60 kilometers per 1 hour. Therefore, it is said that hippos are “the strongest animal in the animal world” or “the strongest creature on the earth”.






 

Comments

  1. I didn't know hippos were so large and strong! I'll be sure to keep my distance the next time I see one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know hippos could swim that well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know hippo is really scary animal, but I didn't know specific physique values!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually i didn’t know hippos but it looks like our hero!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't know that. Hippos are too heavy for their body length! But it's fast! It's so mysterious and incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can they run and swim?! How interesting they are!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Sound That Affects Me -- Kazuki Hashimoto

Alternative Medicine? -- Brian (Chulgyu) Ku