The number of clover leaves --- Yutsuki Minoura

The clover is a symbol of happiness. I think everyone has looked for a four-leaf clover when we were little. Four-leaf clovers make me especially happy. In fact, in addition to three and four-leaf clovers, there are rare five-leaf, six-leaf, and seven-leaf clovers!

But even more surprisingly, the clover with the most leaves in the world has 56 leaves!😮 This was discovered by Japanese clover researchers.

56 leaves means that it is 14 times happier than a four-leaf! I think maybe this researcher will live happily ever after!😁

This is a picture of the actual 56-leaf clover




Comments

  1. I had seen five clover before but I didn't know 56 leaves clovers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, i want to observe that 56 leaves clover you mentioned and i can be happy very much haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some people are good at finding four-leaf clovers! I wasn't good at it when I was little. Because when I'm looking for them near the field, I immediately want to play soccer....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Sound That Affects Me -- Kazuki Hashimoto

The strongest animal in the animal world ---Haruka Ikegami--

Alternative Medicine? -- Brian (Chulgyu) Ku