I don't want to go to school! -- Yuto Tsujisawa

 In the past, I didn't want to go to school, so I thought how long a day would be on other planets.

So, today, for people like me, I will introduce good places to move to in the solar system.

The length of a day on each planet is expressed in hours: 4222.6 hours for Mercury, 2802.0 hours for Venus, 24.0 hours for Earth, 24.7 hours for Mars, 9.9 hours for Jupiter, 10.7 hours for Saturn, 17.2 hours for Uranus, and 16.1hours for Neptune.

From here, you can understand why a plan to move to Mars is being considered.

However, I want to go to Mercury! Venus is also fine!

On Earth, school already starts tomorrow...ah! Today is already a school day! It's past 12 o'clock! it's awful! The worst has begun!!



Comments

  1. That's amazing!!! I want to move other planet too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just learned something new! It would be nice if, whenever I'm at school, going home would transport me to Earth from Jupiter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's an intriguing title( ´∀` )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes i know that the beginning of schools makes us depressed, but you always come to school! It means you love the language Centre from the bottom of your heart before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If there were that much time in the day, I wonder how many times I would eat food!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is so interesting idea lol I hope you can move to Mercury or Venus someday :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Sound That Affects Me -- Kazuki Hashimoto

The strongest animal in the animal world ---Haruka Ikegami--

Alternative Medicine? -- Brian (Chulgyu) Ku