Alternative Medicine? -- Hana Suzuki

    There is an acupuncture as alternative medicine. In Japan, I think this treatment is quite popular. 

   Actually, my father had had this treatment around 5 years ago. He had a bad back and went enthusiastically two or three times a week for about three years. However, his back did not get better. Now, he is satisfied with this result because his stress because of the painful of back had got better. That's why I don't think it's particularly good, but I don't think it's bad either.



Comments

  1. I agree with your opinion! Not sure if acupuncture is really effective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was good on your father, but sometimes i want to try that treatment! Does it feel comfortable?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to try my hand at giving acupuncture treatment instead of being the one receiving it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your idea is really interesting lol Probably you can be great acupuncturist!!!

      Delete
  4. My father also tried it a few times and he said his pain was gone☻ I want to try it when I get older

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was good to your father! I wanna try it, too!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Wow ! That's interesting! I have never try it I want to try it

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Sound That Affects Me -- Kazuki Hashimoto

The strongest animal in the animal world ---Haruka Ikegami--

Alternative Medicine? -- Brian (Chulgyu) Ku