How to survive when you are scolded by someone -- Mone Muto

 I'm the kind of person who often gets yelled at, and I finally found the best solution to go through such severe situations. First, you have to tilt your head back to look the person who gets mad at you in the eyes, because if you face down, you are looked down on by him. You have to make an effort not to show your weaknesses. Then, I recommend you to think about your favorite songs while you are scolded by him. It’s important not to take it seriously and think that he is kidding. Then, you should say that I’m so sorry countless times if you don’t want to apologize to him. ‘ I’m sorry’ is a very useful word. Finally, if you can’t make him calm down, let’s run away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don’t be afraid. Whatever happens, happens.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Sound That Affects Me -- Kazuki Hashimoto

The strongest animal in the animal world ---Haruka Ikegami--

Alternative Medicine? -- Brian (Chulgyu) Ku