How to survive when you are made sarcastic remarks by customers---Haruka Ikegami

 

I worked at Saint Marc café and Uniqlo
as a part timer for 3 years when I was in Japan. At that time, I have met many strange customers. And I sometimes have experienced that I was made sarcastic remarks by them unfairly. Therefore, I will introduce the way to survive when you are made sarcastic remarks by customers. This story is based on my experience.

 I want to introduce my funny and terrible story about that. When I was working at the café, irritating customer suddenly threw a cup of coffee in my face! At that time, I couldn’t understand my situation. However, I continued working with my wet body lol.

 So, if you are made sarcastic remarks or treaty by customers unfairly, let’s think that “I am so happy that you are not my family member” lol. Because they don’t never relevant to my life from now on, do they? If you end up to be able to think like that, you will notice that you don’t need to go down to their levels.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Sound That Affects Me -- Kazuki Hashimoto

The strongest animal in the animal world ---Haruka Ikegami--

Alternative Medicine? -- Brian (Chulgyu) Ku