How to survive traveling alone -- Kazuki

Traveling alone is lonely for some people, but I love traveling by myself. Thus, I want to tell you what I keep in mind to while traveling. First, I want you to try to go somewhere by your own before starting travel. The reason is that you can't enjoy that if you find going out alone boring. Then, you can know about things what you enjoy. Some people fit cafe hopping, others fit sightseeing. What everyone likes is so different. So, you need ton know. Third, I recommend you make a plan to travel when you travel by yourself for the first time. Finally, not worrying about others is the best key while traveling. After all, you can not enjoy traveling if you compared others.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Sound That Affects Me -- Kazuki Hashimoto

The strongest animal in the animal world ---Haruka Ikegami--

Alternative Medicine? -- Brian (Chulgyu) Ku