Ka pai -- Kazuki Hashimoto

 I chose this word "Ka pai". Ka pai" is a Maori expression meaning "good," "wonderful," or "going well. It is a common expression in Maori culture in New Zealand and is used in situations where something or someone is successful or doing well. It is commonly used to praise someone for their achievements or efforts. It is often used in a positive way in everyday conversation and feedback. I like this word so much that I put a sticker with kapai written on it.










Comments

  1. I also like this word!!! Kapai Kazuki:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bird of the picture is Kiwi??????? I didn't realise that your sticker on your laptop. Please give me some sticker🥺

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Sound That Affects Me -- Kazuki Hashimoto

The strongest animal in the animal world ---Haruka Ikegami--

Alternative Medicine? -- Brian (Chulgyu) Ku