A Sounds that Affects Me -- Rio Tanaka

    I like listening to ASMR on Youtube or TikTok. It is really relaxing to listen to sounds of chewing  and sounds of clawing at objects. I am not sure why I feel relaxing by listeng to such sounds, but I tend to listen to this before go to bed. Although I feel relaxing listening to sounds of chewing, I dislike the sound of chewing by people who having a meal together. I feel it is disguting and annoying. When I find noisy eater in my friend, I usually want to leep a littele distance.This difference between on the internet and in person. But I just want to keep in mind not to be a noisy eater.

Comments

  1. Me to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My favorite yutuber is Miyu, and her sound of chewing is so nice(●^o^●)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is so interesting!
    What is the differences between chewing sound in ASMR and real life?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same here!!! I always listen to ASMR before I go to bed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Sound That Affects Me -- Kazuki Hashimoto

The strongest animal in the animal world ---Haruka Ikegami--

Alternative Medicine? -- Brian (Chulgyu) Ku