Finding Your Passion & Making it Your Job — Rio Tanaka

 I would like to answer question from emma. 

 

What skills do you want to be using at work?

I am good at cooperate with people, and I am learning communication skills in my home university. So, I want to use skills that bring people together. 

 

What do you want to get out of work? 

I want to be able to solve problems quickly by dealing with many problems.

 

What kind of workplace would you prefer? 

I prefer the workplace which has variety of equipment like many kinds of chairs desks, and refreshments. It is because I want to work at relaxing place. If the workplace is uncomfortable, I would be choke and could not concentrate on my tasks. 

 

Is this something you would like to try? If so, how could you make it happen?

Yes. Actually, I have experienced like her by doing part-time day job. It helps me to learn that there are many ways to work. 

 

Can you see yourself having such a career? 

Yes. I think it’s more flexible if I have many options what to do as work. Also, it is so boring if I have to work at only one career in my entire life. 

 

What would be the one thing, above all else, that would make you happy in a job?

One of the most important things I want my career to is that I can keep work-life balance. Of course, I want to work hard and make achievements, but I also want to have a full personal life as wall.  

 

Comments

  1. I strongly agree with your opinion that you want to work hard and make achievements, but you also want to have a full personal life as wall. I think it's really important things for the people.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Sound That Affects Me -- Kazuki Hashimoto

The strongest animal in the animal world ---Haruka Ikegami--

Alternative Medicine? -- Brian (Chulgyu) Ku