Finding Love -- Yutsuki Minoura

I think the best way to find love depends on the person. I just hope that love comes to me by accident in my dairy life. So I don't use matching apps for the purpose. However, I cannot talk to a stranger on the street, even by accident. Because I am super shy!!😿 I think I will never fall in love at first sight. Ideally, I would like to fall in love with someone by naturally getting to know them from a friend.

I think it's not good to make finding love the main focus of my life!! I am easily dependent on love, so I try to put importance on my own time.








Comments

  1. I agree with your idea! I also think being open to love coming into your life naturally, without actively seeking it, is a perfectly valid approach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that it's not good to make finding love the main focus on of my life too!
    I think I will never fall in love at first sight too .But also first impression is important thing to find love I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same as you, I hope that love comes to me by accident in my dairy life!!♡

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Sound That Affects Me -- Kazuki Hashimoto

The strongest animal in the animal world ---Haruka Ikegami--

Alternative Medicine? -- Brian (Chulgyu) Ku