Finding Love - Rio Tanaka

I think that the best way to find love is using apps. I have a reason for this opinion. It is because I met my current boyfriend on twitter. I has a twitter account of my hobby, listening to J-rock. I made many friends on that, and I chatted with them. all of them, my current boyfriend had chemistry with me the best of all my friends. 

Since we started dating, we often listen to music together, recommend each other’s favorite songs, and go to our favorite musicians’ concerts. We can enjoy being together because we have the same hobby.

That is why I think using apps is the best way to find love.



Comments

  1. What a lovely story! Your perspective is compelling because it's based on your firsthand experiences:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful story💛 I think if we have same hobbies, we can enjoy spending our time more!
    Actually, I don't usually use any apps with these ways. So, I ended up to be interested in these kinds of ways to find love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!
    I have some friends who met their boyfriends on twitter like you!!! So nice(o^―^o)ニコ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely story♡ I think it is easier to get to know people online because they have the same interests!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sooo lovely!!!♡ It was really good for you!!! I hope you and your boyfriend will be always happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely encounter! I agree with your opinion that it is the good way to date with someone who has the same hobby as you because you can share it and you can be enjoyed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Sound That Affects Me -- Kazuki Hashimoto

The strongest animal in the animal world ---Haruka Ikegami--

Alternative Medicine? -- Brian (Chulgyu) Ku