Finding love Rin Oyama

     In my experience, it is severe for us to find the appropriately suitable form of love. I have had a few people who have a important relationship with me, however, we do not always felt comfortable with one another. I prefer supporting a partner to relay on them, but actually they could not accept my preference sometimes. Thus, I believe that if we want to have a good company with a partner we should reduce what we want them. In my case, I clearly think that I should have told them that I just want them by my side. I also should have look at why I like before we got a partner, which means I should not have want them to change themselves like my ideal parson.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Sound That Affects Me -- Kazuki Hashimoto

The strongest animal in the animal world ---Haruka Ikegami--

Alternative Medicine? -- Brian (Chulgyu) Ku