A Sounds That Affects Me --- Haruka

 

Recently, I love sounds of piano. Actually, I made my original playlist of piano songs in Spotify. So, I often listen to this playlist’s songs. For example, there are Summer, Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence and Kito Kito. Almost of them are Japanese movie’s song. I also like sounds of tapping triggers. When I was in Japan, I usually listened it(ASMR) before I fell asleep on You Tube lol I recommend you VIVA that is the channel’s name on YouTube. She is Korean and her view of the world is so lovely😊 Please try it! When you listen to her sounds, you would fall asleep soon.

On the other hand, I dislike the sounds of buzz. When I was in my home that I lived myself, a bug was buzzing around my face. So, I couldn’t sleep for about 3 hours until I got rid of it lol  

 






Comments

  1. I'm also suffering from the sound of buzz, bug has been in my room since yesterday, so I couldn't sleep well(´;ω;`)ウゥゥ

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is good way of using Spotify!! I wanna try it before sleeping :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hate the sound of buzz. it always makes me annoyed and uncomfortable. i think that U have a similar view, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! I loved the video of VIVA taking jewel stones like a dentist!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like ASMR too, but I never try to listen to her. I'm looking forward to listening to her very much:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Sound That Affects Me -- Kazuki Hashimoto

The strongest animal in the animal world ---Haruka Ikegami--

Alternative Medicine? -- Brian (Chulgyu) Ku