A Sounds that Affect me----- Rin Oyama

 This week, we were discussing a variety of sounds we like or not. I felt quit surprised because we had difenitely different preferences of sounds. Therefore, I am happy to tell you what sounds I love and avoid.

Firstly, I incredibly love the sound of flipping the page. When I was a kid, reading books is favorite things that help kill the time for me. I mean that this sound makes me more comfortable, and I can forcus on sometning importance. Thus, I am usually study while listenning to the sound flipped the page on YouTube. It is called ASMR[ Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response ], then it is also getting more and more popular genre amoung young generation. 

Secondly, unfortunately, I am likely to avoid the rustling sound in ear. Many people like this sound, in fact, there are a number of ASMR videos like  an ear cleaning sound. However, I will probably feel that it gives me the creeps when I listend to the sound of rustling in ear. I must think that it is as if bugs were flying in my ears. Therefore, I want not to chose the ASMR videos like these disgusting types.

Some people use the several souds to feel sleepy, comfortable, and relaxed. Acording to the web site, however, the ASMR effects is not obvious based on medical and scientific reasons. It is natural for you to have a different preference of the sounds. I believe that you will find the way to enjoy many sounds each others. I mean that you sould not force firends or family to listen to the sounds only you like.







Comments

  1. Your sentences are so interesting for me. I also like reading books, especially Japanese novels. So, I just read a book a little before I fall asleep every day. I love this time and listening the sound of flipping the page. I strongly understand your feelingšŸ“•

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally get you! I can't stand the rustling sound in the ear either! I can't fathom why it's trending:((

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Sound That Affects Me -- Kazuki Hashimoto

The strongest animal in the animal world ---Haruka Ikegami--

Alternative Medicine? -- Brian (Chulgyu) Ku