'A Sound That Affects Me --- Mone Muto

 I have a lot of favorite sound, but if I had to pick one, I guess I would choose the sound of fire. I always hear cracking, because it makes me relaxed and bring back my memories. In the beginning of this year, I went to glamping with my friends, and set up a bonfire. It is the best memory of this year, so I love it. On the other hand, I don't like the sound of bike engine, because my house is in front of a highway, and I was suffering from this when I was in Japan. I hope high way will disappear!


Comments

  1. Absolutely i like the sound of fire too!! I also like the sound in kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely agree with your idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Highway will never dissappear:(( You need to overcome the sound of bike.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds of crackling are so beautiful! I often go camping with my family. I love spending time watching and hearing bonfire while reading a book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a good memory! I want to go glamping tooo!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like hearing cracking too!!! When i lived in Osaka, my apartment was next to highway but I like it because the night view of the highway from my apartment was beautiful. What if we judged the highway not with our ears, but with our eyes?☺

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Sound That Affects Me -- Kazuki Hashimoto

The strongest animal in the animal world ---Haruka Ikegami--

Alternative Medicine? -- Brian (Chulgyu) Ku