'A Response to Detail 23'--- Rin Oyama

 My favorite project at Detail 23 was Otepoti Social Nexus - Urban Communal Center.

It was designed to provide people connections and public spaces by Gorge Condon. I liked it because there were many amusements for the public, for example, it had a cafe, a bar and a sports gym. This practical building might make people opener and healthier. In addiction, this community center had 7 floors, so it was quite remarkable. People would see it as a new landmark. The new landmark would also affect on the city positively. 




Comments

  1. I want an amusement facility like this in my hometown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I won't be lonely if I live here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a nice place and stylish look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Having cafes and bars nearby makes it seem like I can live without even stepping outside.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Sound That Affects Me -- Kazuki Hashimoto

The strongest animal in the animal world ---Haruka Ikegami--

Alternative Medicine? -- Brian (Chulgyu) Ku