A Response to Detail '23 -- Mone Muto

 I choose the Summit Spas which is designed for the people who stay in queens town's mountain. It was created by Omea Hall, and he wanted people who live in busy city to have relaxing time, so this hause has shower, a steam both, and a sauna. The reason why I like it is that I really miss Japanese spas celled onnsenn. I hevan't soaked in the bathhub, so it brought me back some memories. Also, I like the shape of it. It is trapezoid, so It seems much bigger than rectangle.


Comments

  1. I like Onnsenn, too. And it's location sounds great

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss hot springs sooooo much :(
    But we will be able to go there 18 days after!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really makes me want to go to the hot springs!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Sound That Affects Me -- Kazuki Hashimoto

The strongest animal in the animal world ---Haruka Ikegami--

Alternative Medicine? -- Brian (Chulgyu) Ku