A Response to Detail ’23 ---Haruka Ikegami

 

My favorite project was Summit Spas at Detail ’23. The designer is Omea Hall. It was designed for enjoying spas. We can enjoy many kinds of spas. For example, Cold Plunge Pool, Shower Station & Snow Fountain, Horizontal Aromatherapy Showers and so on. Also, we can enjoy seeing extraordinary views and landscapes every seasons. I attracted to the sophisticated shape and the views. I think it match to build this building in huge mature. In addition, I think it can use spring water and solar and wind power to run the spas. I strongly want to try the amazing spas!!


 

Comments

  1. I really want to go there because I haven't taken a bath since I came here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shape of building is so attractive!! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What amazing spas! Honestly, I don't like the hot spring that much, but I really want to go there.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Sound That Affects Me -- Kazuki Hashimoto

The strongest animal in the animal world ---Haruka Ikegami--

Alternative Medicine? -- Brian (Chulgyu) Ku