Yutsuki Minoura -- IDEALIST


The text says that IDEALIST sees myself bright, forgiving, curious. I agree that I am curious and forgiving. Because I am interested in many things and I can understand and accept the interests of someones that I do not know. However, I think it is hard to say that I am bright because I often think negative thoughts even if I am smiling. 


In addition, text says I am generally easy-going, flexible, can be stubborn, and may refuse to compromise. It seems to be a different personality between being easy-going and flexible and being stubborn and refusing to compromise. However, I really agree with these personalities. I am stubborn and refuse to compromise on some topics I handle, but on the other hand, I am flexible on what I do not care for. It may depend on the situation or my mood. In other words, I am a moody person.




Comments

  1. This test is cunnning!!!!!!!. They said something contradictory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! However I trust it, because you agreed with it. I love you(⋈◍>◡<◍)。✧♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel this result fits your personality of MBTI too. I know you have some hobbies and could know you are a curious person. So, I want to talk with you something about any themes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have same personality too. I agree with you about there is difference between being easy-going and refuse to compromise but I have them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Having contrasting personalities sounds interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Yutsuki. You're Idealist, It's cool. You can do for yourself and by yourself. You may not be bright, who knows? I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I respect your aspect that you're interested in many things! Not everyone can do that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you are thoughtful at the same time sensible!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't know that those type of personalities are appropriate for you because we didn't have anything to do with each other before that (>_<) So, I really want to talk to you a lot and I want to be your friend❤

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Sound That Affects Me -- Kazuki Hashimoto

The strongest animal in the animal world ---Haruka Ikegami--

Alternative Medicine? -- Brian (Chulgyu) Ku