Rin Oyama -- Resolver

     My personality based on a test from page 9 is RESOLVER, so I have four perticluar aspects of spontaneous, facts, head, and itrovert. I'm quite interested in this test because I have not ever take the test about the personality of people ever. This makes me clear and understanding to notice what I have in my mind.

    Firstly, I would like to explain the fact on a person who am a resolver. They tend to see themselves as be understanding, stable, and easy-going. I partly agree with these views. I am a pretty understanding and easy-going person, but I am not sure that I am stable. For instance, I love thinking and come up with new idea a lot and quickly, so I frequently change my opinions. It is no suitable for being stable, I think. Interestingly, several my friends are surprised at me because they cannot believe that I am natural risk-taker, and I enjoy an adrenaline rush. I do not think that it is not good to take a risk. I strongly believe that nobodu can get an achivment without any risks.

    Secondly, I compared my personality with others. If I am palanner instead of spontaneous I will become REALIST. They are prone to be obbsessed with scheduels, however, I sometimes be careful of it. If I prefer ideas to head while thinking of I will become IDEALIST. They are so curious so I make a sense that I have a similar part of them. The results lead me to find out that some personalities fit me and others do not fit me.

    Finally, this type of test is getting widespreaded in the whole world. It is a big business and a newly idea. I really enjoy thinking about why people start being crazy about patterned personalities.

Comments

  1. I think we have some similar points, for example, we are optomostic and din't care about last term's test(^^ゞ Let's do our best this term!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LoL That's right, Mone. We trust we'll enable to do ourselves.

      Delete
  2. I think you are not introvert, because you often talk to everybody with high-level English in class :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Soma. However, I feel I'm an introvert person. If you think so, people who talk to me can have good communication skills, not me.

      Delete
  3. A week ago, you taught me a correct class room when I was in a wrong class room. At that time, I thought you are kind and gentle :) And I strongly agree with your opinion about risks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Haruka. I believe that I should be gentle if you are gentle to me. So I mean you are a fancy person. Yes, I prefer getting more chances to avoid taking risks.

      Delete
  4. Being able to write comments other than analysis about your personality is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you are planner person because, one day, when I told you that how do you memorize that words, you knew the easiest way to remember. I am so proud of you 👼

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Sound That Affects Me -- Kazuki Hashimoto

The strongest animal in the animal world ---Haruka Ikegami--

Alternative Medicine? -- Brian (Chulgyu) Ku