Shanin Hirakawa -- Peacemaker

The personality test says that my personality is peacemaker. For how I see myself is that I am steady, gentle and sympathetic. Honestly, I think that I am steady and gentle person, but I don't think that I am sympathetic person. The reason is, when some people did bad things for someone or for me, I hide my feeling and do not show to them that I am feeling irritated of that situation. Also, this personality test tells me that I am sensitive to the feelings of others and the world around me, can be self-critical and often difficult to get to know. This personality might be suits for me, because when me and the other three person hang out in somewhere and told me my joke, at first it I think it is prank, but deep inside, It makes me hurt sometime. In contrast, I think I am  not self-critical person. This is because, for example, when I get late at school, I do not think that that are my fault instead the bus fault. Actually, the bus came to the bus station lately, so that is not my fault to being late for schools. Lastly, all personality test are not true, so I make it a rule to believe half of that.


写真の説明はありません。

Comments

  1. I've never met the campaigner person, so you are so fresh for me. I love your way of thinking about being late♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are not gentle. Gentle people never send horror videos in mid-night, but you did. I'm still irritating >:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please look forward to what I will send next('ω')

      Delete

  3. I think you are an extrovert person.
    I strongly agree with your way of thinking about late and the way of thinking about these kinds of tests lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Haruka😂The reason is that I couldn't think of any other example reasons lol

      Delete
  4. I also think you are gentle and sensitive person. If you get hurt or you're in trouble, I'll definitely support you!♡

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your personality especially aspect of gentle. Also, I agree with the reason of being late. You are absolutely right!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for being on my side lol! I know that is not my fault 😂

      Delete
  6. Hey Shanin, you're an exact Peacemaker. I mean you are so kind and you are thinking of one thing deeply. It makes you more positive and even negative, but It's your strong point.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, really!? Thanks Rin, but I want to improve my negative way of thinking to positive thinking. That is my problem

      Delete
  7. Your story about being late for school is very funny. Of course I also think the bus was terrible! I would love to talk more with you^-^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, me either!I want to be your friend 😉Lets talk a lot!!!

      Delete
  8. Writing your opinions about your opinion for all personality tests is interesting and I agree with that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for agreeing with my opinion, Keita!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Sound That Affects Me -- Kazuki Hashimoto

The strongest animal in the animal world ---Haruka Ikegami--

Alternative Medicine? -- Brian (Chulgyu) Ku