Rio Tanaka -- Resolver

 My personality is Resolver. The textbooks saids that I’m understanding, stable, and easy-going. I think it’s almost true, but I don’t think I’m stable. Because I am so lazy that I am often in hurry and make some mistakes. Also, the textbook saids I’m independent, rational, good at finding solutions, natural risk-taker, enjoy am adrenaline rush, often focus on short-term results, and sometimes lose sight of the bigger picture. I agree with the point of view of independence, rationality, being good at finding solutions and focusing on short-term results. However, I disagree with the others. I want to be safe and calm, so I don’t want to take risks, enjoy adrenaline rush. Although I have some disagreement with the description of my personality, resolver, I think it’s fits me the most of all the personality types. 

Comments

  1. I think you are really really really brave!!!!!!!! I always follow your idea, because you always make better choices than me. Thank you( ^)o(^ )

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I met and talked with you for the first time in our class, I felt you were so stable and mature.
    I'm not good at focusing on short-term results. So, I look up to your thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that you are easy-going!! because you often watching anime or listening music in the classroom. I like seeing you do that ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm lazy person, too! I'm glad to have similar point to you even if it's negative one:) However, I didn't receive the impression that is lazy from you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rio. I'm so HAPPY that I have a similar personality with you. I'm sure that we can be more friendly, so nice to see ya at least 2 months. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your result is similar to mine because I'm a resolver and I want to avoid risks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you are stable and easy-going, because when we talk together you speak slowly and you can calm me down(>_<) I like to talk with you especially the story of Haikyu!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Sound That Affects Me -- Kazuki Hashimoto

The strongest animal in the animal world ---Haruka Ikegami--

Alternative Medicine? -- Brian (Chulgyu) Ku