Mone Muto -- PEACEMAKER


 My personality type was PEACEMAKER, and it means I’m spontaneous, facts, heart, and introvert. According to it, I have three characters; steady, gentle, and sympathetic, and I agree with this result, because I don’t have emotional ups and downs. I really don’t like fighting and arguing, so I’ve never fought with friends for a long time. However, sometimes you might see me as a sentimental person, because I’m easily moved to tears. Whenever my friends cry, I cry along with them. Judging from this instance, I’m not gentle, but it can be said as sympathetic, so I believe these three characters are true for me. In addition to that, the personality test also said that I’m sensitive to the feelings of others and the world around you, can be self-critical, and is often difficult to get to know. In my personal opinion, it’s a little different from my actual tendency. I’m quite obstinate, so I can’t be self-critical. I always believe my thoughts when there are many people who have different opinions, although I don’t disagree with them. I don’t get influenced by others. However, I wasn’t surprised by this result on the whole, because I had done an MBTI test, and it had said something similar.




Comments

  1. I disagree that you don't like fighting, because you often punch me lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And also maybe you are not introvert, you are sooooo extrovert, right?
      If we have a opportunity, let's go to restaurant to drink alcohol :))))

      Delete
    2. You misunderstand me(#^ω^)I'm realllllllllllllly gentle, so never fight!!!!! Punch is just punch. Le'ts drink alcohol with Rio and Chikako.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think your way to deal with some opinions and people is so important and great. And I strongly agree with sentence about sympathetic :)

      Delete
    2. Woooowwwww!! Please watch The last 10 years. I'm sure you can't help but crying.

      Delete
  3. Explaining your opinions by using an example is easy for me to understand!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You praisedme too much(^▽^)/ I’m really grad to hear that!!!!

      Delete
  4. Hi Mone, I think you're just peacemaker. I really enjoy talking to you and you set up a confutable small talk.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Through reading your blog, I recalled that you were crying when you were speaking in front of drama-members although it was not it was not the time to cry yet. It was really funny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG. It' the one of my dark past(⌒∇⌒) 

      Delete
  6. I respect you aspect that you don’t get influenced by others because I easily get influenced by others:( Anyway, I like your personality!♡ That's why, we're good friends now!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your comment is lovely(⋈◍>◡<◍)。✧♡ It melted my heart!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  7. You must be so sentimental because you mentioned "Whenever my friends cry, I cry along with them." And you are a funny guy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a funny girl!!!!!!!! You should learn english words more!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm pleased that we are the same personality of PEACEMAKER, and that is why we get along together easily and quickly❤ I want to talk to you more!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Sound That Affects Me -- Kazuki Hashimoto

The strongest animal in the animal world ---Haruka Ikegami--

Alternative Medicine? -- Brian (Chulgyu) Ku