Mika -- Idealist

 IDEALIST (Spontaneous, Ideas, Heart, Introvert)

 

How I see myself: ×bright, forgiving, curious

What I am like: generally easy-going, may refuse to compromise

What I don’t match: flexible, can be stubborn

 

Generally IDEALIST’s Strengths

Generally IDEALIST’s Weaknesses

Loyal and devoted×

·       Sensitive to feelings×

·       Caring and interested in others×

·       Works well alone

·       Value close relationships

·       Good at seeing "the big picture"

·       Can be overly idealistic×

·       Tends to take everything personally

·       Difficult to get to know

·       Sometimes loses sight of the little things

·       Overlooks details

 

 

My personality is Idealist. But I disagree it very much. I think I’m Planner, Fact, and Head. It’s up to date whether I’m extrovert or introvert.

 

 

Comments

  1. I agree with the idea that it’s up to date whether I’m extrovert or introvert. Depend on feelings of the day, my personality also changes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you are bright and so extrovert, aren't you? :)

      Delete
  4. I think you are definitely a planner as I spend time with you lol
    I like discussing about personality with you. So, from now on, I'm looking forward to making these opportunities :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can show a graph to compare your facts with given ideas of the Idealist. I love your an bright idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you're pretty independent because you can do many tasks even alone!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you are bright person, because your words makes me laugh and happy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Sound That Affects Me -- Kazuki Hashimoto

The strongest animal in the animal world ---Haruka Ikegami--

Alternative Medicine? -- Brian (Chulgyu) Ku