Keita Adachi -- Resolver


 Though I think it fit me on the whole, it doesn't fit me in one way.

I think I'm independent because I feel alone time is very important for me. And I think I'm stable good at finding solutions because I can stay calm and think of as many solutions as possible when an emergency occurs. In addition to these, I feel I'm easy-going because I give up looking for solutions very quickly when there is a problem I can't do anything about it. For these reasons, it roughly fits me.

However, I think I'm not a natural risk-taker. On the contrary, I think I tend to try to avoid risks as much as possible. Therefore, it doesn't fit me in this way.


Comments

  1. Kia kaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your result is the same as Rio, and actually she is my really really close friend, so I will try finding similar points between you and Rionyan(=^・^=)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was also surprised when I see her result! I think I would have known more similarities and differences if there had been more questions on the textbook.

      Delete
  2. I like the alone time and tend to try avoiding risks too, we have a lot of similarities lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look easy-going and calm person. I think the result fits you. And, it is important for me to spend time alone too. I want to know how spend time yourself you like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to spend time on listening to music or taking photos!

      Delete
  4. Hello Keita. I'm Resolver too. Nice to see you, and it is vital not to take a lot of risks. However, I tend to enjoy takin' some risks. It's an interesting difference for you and me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Though I think I should take risks sometimes, I cannot help avoiding it.

      Delete
  5. Giving up looking for solution very quickly is same as me!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The results show that you are a reliable person! It's similar to me that you want alone time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alone time is necessary because I can act more freely!

      Delete
  7. People says that appearances can be deceiving, but at first I thought that you seems like you like the moment when you're alone, and it was amazing that it's true for you lol(>_<)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Sound That Affects Me -- Kazuki Hashimoto

The strongest animal in the animal world ---Haruka Ikegami--

Alternative Medicine? -- Brian (Chulgyu) Ku