Haruka Ikegami --- Mentor

Personality: Mentor(Planner+ Idea+ Heart+ Extrovert)

How you see yourself: intelligent, outgoing, sensitive

What you are like: articulate, warm, lively, extremely sensitive to people's needs, 

                            may become overbearing

 My personality is Mentor. I agree with these 4 elements: Planner, Idea, Heart, Extrovert about myself. But, I'm so optimistic person not too sensitive. Exactly, I always try to care about words or actions for people. However, I am not sensitive as mentioned above. Actually, according to MBTI, my personality is ENFJ. I think Mentor and ENFJ have very similar elements. So, this personality match me.


         











Comments

  1. I really agree with this result. You are exactry extrovert. I'm so so so so jealous of you(^^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so, she is pretty extrovert and it has advantages to job hunting

      Delete
  2. I really think this result is very correct. You always care about us and feel welcome to talk to us! Thank you♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this result fit you perfectly. You are always kind for people and ready to help them, no matter what. I really respect your personality:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I yhink you're soooo gentle! I felt so because you care about words or actions for people! I like the time that I talk with you.:) You are great person!♡

    ReplyDelete
  5. Comparing the result of this test with the one of MBTI is interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree that you are planner person, because when me and Hana studied at the library, I saw that you are making a travel plans about what things do you do in Australia. By the way, how was it? 😍

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Sound That Affects Me -- Kazuki Hashimoto

The strongest animal in the animal world ---Haruka Ikegami--

Alternative Medicine? -- Brian (Chulgyu) Ku