Hana Suzuki -- Realist

 The result of the personality test was that I am Realist. According to the result, I am mature, stable, and conscientious. To be honest, I think I am mature and stable person. However, I don't think I am conscientious person because I'm lazy. I think I'm in opposite side to conscientious, but I am always perceived as a conscientious person by people I meet for the first time, so I should try to be this person. Moreover, this test said that I am like loyal, straightforward, respect facts and rules, and may not have faith in other people's ability. I believe loyal and may not have faith in other people's ability are correct. As for straightforward, I partly agree because it's depends on the situation or event. I sometime can be straightforward. On the other hand, I rarely can be straightforward. Plus, I think I'm not like a respecting facts and rules person. The reason is that I want to keep free. I mean I don't want to be tied down by anything. Finally, I thought many people shouldn't believe all of contents because there are many true and faise things, so I want to do these kind of test for the just having fun.




Comments

  1. Are you introvert? I remembered when you talked to me last semester, but you are realllllllllly outgoing. I like you very much, because you are really funny. Please take care of your health!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, I'm introvert, but I'm glad to here that! I love you so much!!!♡

      Delete
  2. You look always calm, mature and stable. We were members of a same class previously. From that time, I felt comfortable to spend time with you. And I strongly agree with the last sentence lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. According to your post, although you don't think you are conscientious, people and the test say that you are conscientious. It's interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hana, I love your views about yourself. Some Realist cannot consider others sometimes, but I know you are a pretty lovely person.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your gentle comment!♡ I'm glad to hear that! I also think you are lovely person!!

      Delete
  5. I don't think you are lazy, and perfectly agree to the mature and stable.
    You have a soooo great personality :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe that you said good things for me! Anyway, thank you for your lovely comment:)

      Delete
  6. I think the result fit you because you are always calm, mature and stable. I like your personality very much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sooo much! I love your beautiful personality, too!!

      Delete
  7. I think the result is true for you, you're mature and stable because I can understand that during talking with you. The result is HEAD, but I believe you are a thoughtful person!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for your lovely comment!♡ I also think you are my baby!!! lol Love you soo much:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Sound That Affects Me -- Kazuki Hashimoto

The strongest animal in the animal world ---Haruka Ikegami--

Alternative Medicine? -- Brian (Chulgyu) Ku