Finding Your Passion & Making It Your Job -- Kazuki Hashimoto

 I want to keep using my brain at work because simple work is not suitable and dull for me. Using my brain will make work enjoyable and  stimulating. It also leads to develop myself in various different ways. From out of work, I want to learn a lot of things like manners and common senses. We can learn some of them for the first time after working in society as a worker. In my opinion, attitude of learning allows us to enjoy working. I prefer outdoors to office work, but I like both of them. Thus, I hope to do a work which has both opportunities in the future. 


I  want to try to work at a marketing company and as a real estate appraiser. If I work as a real estate appraiser in Japan, I need a qualification which is very difficult to get. At present, I don't know what kind of job I really want to do in the future and I'm still thinking.


I can't see myself having in a career that Emma mentioned.  It's important to become a wide achiever, but I think a high achieve is more important. I respect for Emma's opinion, but I will work at full-time job. 


I totally agree with her opinion. I cannot keep working if the work is not fun or interesting for me. Some people argue that money is the most important on working. It's partly true, but I believe that enjoy working is a key to have a happy life:)



Comments

  1. I can understand higher achivement is important!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I strongly agree with this sentence: attitude of learning allows us to enjoy working.
    I hope you will find the job suits you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with your last answer, but I don't totally agree with it. It's because I think getting money is as important as being happy to live conveniency.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Sound That Affects Me -- Kazuki Hashimoto

The strongest animal in the animal world ---Haruka Ikegami--

Alternative Medicine? -- Brian (Chulgyu) Ku