Finding Your Passion & Making It Your Job -- Mone Muto

 I don’t have any obvious plan yet, so my answers are just ideal, not realistic.



“What skills do you want to be using at work?”

I want to play a role as a cushioning material at a workplace, because I have been doing this kind of role for a long time at pert time jobs. I don’t want to work at companies whose interpersonal relationships are not good, but I think there is no company which has only good relationships. I want to fix them, so I will be a cushion for my company.


“What do you want to get out of work?”

I can give a clear, strong answer for this question, and it’s that I want to feel rewarded. I don’t mind whether the return is tangible or not. I really love to be praised by people, so just words are enough for me.


“What kind of place would you prefer?” 

To be honest, I’d like to work at a small company like a home. I think I’m not a person who follows regulations, but most big companies have strict rules to control so many workers, so I want to choose cozy companies.


“Is this something you would like to try? If so, how could you make it happen?”

Companies related to media are my ideal, because I like creating new things. I want to try to be a radio presenter and TV producer, but I also want to be a detective, because I want to go out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


“Can you see yourself having such a career?”

Maybe no. In my school life,  I have been into a lot of things such as softball, calligraphy and English plays. I think they are useless to get my ideal job, but I really love them, because they are rewarding. I don’t want to think about my career yet, because I’m still a university student. I just want to do what I like now.


“Do you agree? What would be the one thing, above all else, that would make you happy in a job?”

As I said before, feeling rewarded is important, but the most important thing at work is interpersonal relationships. Actually, I had three part time jobs when I was in Japan, and they were a convenience store’s clerk, a cram school’s teacher and a side dish store’s clerk. I always suffered from relationships, and I always felt uncomfortable, because my colleagues fought with each other.



Comments

  1. Being able to find concrete jobs you want to do is great because I haven’t!

    ReplyDelete
  2. After reading your opinion, I think you must be very kind for people around you because you focus on human relations. I think it is tough. So, I respect you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can easily imagine you played a role as a cushioning material at your work place:) And, I agree with your opinion: most important thing at work is interpersonal relationships. I think if we have good relationships, this work will be many times as fun.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Sound That Affects Me -- Kazuki Hashimoto

The strongest animal in the animal world ---Haruka Ikegami--

Alternative Medicine? -- Brian (Chulgyu) Ku